In other news, these two beauties popped up on my Petri dish over the weekend. Gorgeous, aren’t they? Based on the color, they are probably in the bacterial group KESC (Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Serratia and Citrobacter). I need to do a few more tests to narrow it down…and of course finding out What It Means might take a bit longer.
- Richard on Lazy summer
- cromercrox on Hunting unicorns – Henry Gee
- Amy Charles on We’re back!
- Callum Knox on What’s it all about?
- Norlan Jacobs on Hello, New York!
- Jenny on Hello, New York!
- pam ronald on Hello, New York!
- Crisis management
- Global warming and surrealism
- Hunting Unicorns Part II
- Hunting unicorns – Henry Gee
- Lazy summer
- We’re back!
- A literary pub rendezvous
- Guest post
- Wide world